Astrology is a science which has been implemented and used by various cultures for thousands of years.
It determines the position of the stars and their influence on our personalities and has spiritual grounds as well since it helps us improve and better comprehend our lives.
Throughout the last couple of years the Earth has changed its position and many things on the planet have changed as well.
These changes had an impact on the whole constellations of stars, so the sky and the stars have altered too.
By about a month the constellations are off which could mean that almost 86% of the people are under the influence of a wrong zodiac sign.
- Capricorn: from January 20 to February 16
- Aquarius: from February 16 to March 11
- Pisces: from March 11 to April 18
- Aries: from April 18 to May 13
- Taurus: from May 13 to June 21
- Gemini: from June 21 to July 20
- Cancer: from July 20 to August 10
- Leo: from August 10 to September 16
- Virgo: from September 16 to October 30
- Libra: from October 30 to November 23
- Scorpio: from November 23 to 29
- Ophiuchus: from November 29 to December 17
- Sagittarius: from December 17 to January 20
Maybe you wonder why a new zodiac sign, Ophiuchus was being added to the list. However, it is not a new zodiac sign, on the contrary, it had been present in the original horoscope until the Babylonians removed it since they did not want 13 signs.
The Ophiuchus represents a man grasping a snake also known as Serpent Holder or Serpentarius. In the Greek mythology Ophiuchus was considered as the healer of the son of the god Apollo, known as Asclepius whose power could brink the dead people back to life.
According to the mythology, Hades persuaded Zeus to have him killed with lightning. After being killed, Asclepius was being positioned in the sky among other stars.
Sumerians believed it was the figure of the god Enki, while according the Egyptians it was an Egyptian man who lived there during the 27th century BC, also known as Imhotep.
In the bible this figure was said to belong to a Hebrew man called Joseph, Jacob’s son. The Egyptian name for Joseph is Imhotep.
People born in the period between November 29 – December 17 are under the influence of Ophiuchus. The following characteristics better define their personalities rather than Sagittarius or Scorpio.
- They are harmony and peace seekers
- They are inventive and poetic
- Seek for wisdom and higher education
- They are very intuitive and have family enemies or even close murders
- They are high achievers
- They like wearing plaid designs and vibrant colors
- They also enjoy favors from authority
- They attract wealth and fortune not only for themselves but for the others too
Those ones who have thought that their personalities did not actually match with their zodiac sign should read the new zodiac updated by NASA and will be amazed by its accuracy.
Considering that significant 86% of the population is affected by those changes, the new update will certainly make them fit in their new zodiac sign much better.
The same goes for those who are under the influence of Ophiuchus.